New and Quickly Growing!

I agree, this guy sounds like he knows what he wants to do. I was 1/2 joking because of the AIL connection...but he mentioned FE 1st. Maybe Ben won't hold the AIL connection against him.

This guy isn't a $500 in commission in three month guy who wants to get his CFP and do financial plans. People used to complain about Rick at top gun producers but he really nailed it on those kind of "CFP" people as can't f ' in produce.

I agree, this guy sounds like he knows what he wants to do. I was 1/2 joking because of the AIL connection...but he mentioned FE 1st. Maybe Ben won't hold the AIL connection against him.

I guess I'm currently looking on how to transition from captive to independent with as much support and as little mess as possible .
- when becoming independent where can I go to learn how to properly prospect and door knock ?
- where can I go for the proper education so I can properly protect my future clients ?
-I know AIL's system , but is that transferable ?

I think Ben will be a huge help but I don't know if I'm at the point in my business to use what he offers. Maybe I am wrong , I don't know :)

From what I have read - getting into the habit of using Internet leads may not be the best ? I have not heard anything "great " about Internet leads .

I guess I'm currently looking on how to transition from captive to independent with as much support and as little mess as possible . - when becoming independent where can I go to learn how to properly prospect and door knock ? - where can I go for the proper education so I can properly protect my future clients ? -I know AIL's system , but is that transferable ? I think Ben will be a huge help but I don't know if I'm at the point in my business to use what he offers. Maybe I am wrong , I don't know :) From what I have read - getting into the habit of using Internet leads may not be the best ? I have not heard anything "great " about Internet leads .

If you are talking about selling final expense you will mainly be using direct mail. That is the staple of FE sales. You can supplement your direct mail with telemarketed leads.
The only internet leads that I've found that work for FE are from Lee O'Neal here on the forum. His are very good.

If you are talking about selling final expense you will mainly be using direct mail. That is the staple of FE sales. You can supplement your direct mail with telemarketed leads. The only internet leads that I've found that work for FE are from Lee O'Neal here on the forum. His are very good.

Im talking about learning the ins and outs about this business the right way . Yes , I know it may be slow and a lot of information . That to me is a good sign , I'm not looking to "get this as quickly as possible " I'm trying to do learn the PROPER way . Everything and all it has to offer .

Any suggestions on what path to take is much appreciated .

----------

This guy certainly sounds different than the other guy. To the OP yes when you write someone you might lose future income it's earning your dues you do it till you don't need AILs leads and hopefully for a short time. You can also buy leads etc.

I'm not learning how to prospect . I'm stuck on leads and "child safe referrals " if you are not familiar with AIL and Child safe kits let me fill you in .... If you are familiar - please skip

- a no cost kit that holds and records all the information that the police would need in the event of an amber alert or missing child report .

We get the majority of our referrals using this kits and booking appointments with the no cost kits and also little talk about having life insurance . We mention the life insurance on the phone call but we emphasize the no cost kit .

So I can collect a large amount of names and numbers of people who want the kits - although this method is biting me in the behind - I have had clients feel like we pulled "the bait and switch "

Im talking about learning the ins and outs about this business the right way . Yes , I know it may be slow and a lot of information . That to me is a good sign , I'm not looking to "get this as quickly as possible " I'm trying to do learn the PROPER way . Everything and all it has to offer .

Any suggestions on what path to take is much appreciated .

----------

I'm not learning how to prospect . I'm stuck on leads and "child safe referrals " if you are not familiar with AIL and Child safe kits let me fill you in .... If you are familiar - please skip

- a no cost kit that holds and records all the information that the police would need in the event of an amber alert or missing child report .

We get the majority of our referrals using this kits and booking appointments with the no cost kits and also little talk about having life insurance . We mention the life insurance on the phone call but we emphasize the no cost kit .

So I can collect a large amount of names and numbers of people who want the kits - although this method is biting me in the behind - I have had clients feel like we pulled "the bait and switch "

No crap but weren't you asking how to get away from AIL....which means being able to replace their leads.

Im talking about learning the ins and outs about this business the right way . Yes , I know it may be slow and a lot of information . That to me is a good sign , I'm not looking to "get this as quickly as possible " I'm trying to do learn the PROPER way . Everything and all it has to offer . Any suggestions on what path to take is much appreciated . ---------- I'm not learning how to prospect . I'm stuck on leads and "child safe referrals " if you are not familiar with AIL and Child safe kits let me fill you in .... If you are familiar - please skip - a no cost kit that holds and records all the information that the police would need in the event of an amber alert or missing child report . We get the majority of our referrals using this kits and booking appointments with the no cost kits and also little talk about having life insurance . We mention the life insurance on the phone call but we emphasize the no cost kit . So I can collect a large amount of names and numbers of people who want the kits - although this method is biting me in the behind - I have had clients feel like we pulled "the bait and switch "

I'm known to be a little biased. Just look for a section on my website that says getting started with FE and you will know what I recommend.

Back