New Business Phone Connects

the yellowpages...........

No, that's not what he's looking for. He's looking for newly connected phone service and my guess is the yellow pages would be a great way to get phone numbers that have already been in business for more than a little while. It's a pretty standard business list.

No, that's not what he's looking for. He's looking for newly connected phone service and my guess is the yellow pages would be a great way to get phone numbers that have already been in business for more than a little while. It's a pretty standard business list.

:idea: Ahhh.... The list guy has it. That sounds like a good idea. Can you get that for him?

:idea: Ahhh.... The list guy has it. That sounds like a good idea. Can you get that for him?

Absolutely. Most of the insurance agents ordering business lists want them to have been in business for a while so that they'll be financially table enough to pay premiums, but new phone connects aren't tough. One guy wanted a new business connect list because they were giving away "welcome to the area" gift baskets or something of that nature. Seemed like a neat idea, but I'm not sure how well it worked out.

I remember when my business line was connected. Got tons of calls from credit card companies. The same ones would call me several times a day, even after I said no. Can't say I was too please with telemarketers at the time.

Back