New Heights Development & Research LLC

Bobby Joe

Anybody had experience buying lead list from this company? They offer lists for 401(k) rollovers, Mutual Funds, Annuity Investors, LTC to name a few for $.75 per lead.

They claim 100% money back guarantee. If you don’t return a profit with a 2 for 1 replacement for inaccurate information.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but consider this:

They are claiming that they can sell direct mail, telemarketed, and website leads (which they don't properly punctuate on their website) for $0.75/lead? That's just not possible.

I downloaded their sample lists and it looks an awful lot like the lists that I sell for $.05/lead. It says "estimated income" and "estimated net worth" in columns Y and AA, if it's a lead, shouldn't the customer have told them the information?

Maybe I should start selling my lists for $0.50/record with a 2:1 guaranteed return on investment.

I noticed from their website they have a whopping 10 years of combined experience in the field. These companies are a scam who buy the list from InfoUSA and resell them. Reading their website they sound like a bunch of fools. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. There are dozens of these companies being investigated for fraud by claiming to gather the leads via mailings and telemarketing. I would dare to say 85% of those leads have less than 35k a year in income and no 401k to even roll over. Have them show you the survey cards they send out.

Latest posts

Back