New Member - Captive Producer in GA

Welcome to the forum.

ChFC will take you at least a year to complete. I did mine 15 years ago before the "Pathway" program they created to take less emphasis off the final exam for course completion. Very glad I did it as it has been the foundation of my career and the ability to work in more advanced markets and concepts.

I am interested in eventually having a more financial coach type of status but not sure what's actually coming for me. What is your business like?

I am interested in eventually having a more financial coach type of status but not sure what's actually coming for me. What is your business like?

I focus on the tax code and where one can do tax-exempt financial transactions to accomplish what most people get ripped off in taxes to do without my guidance. Retirement cash flow planning, executive retention benefits, tax-exempt business succession planning, frozen cash value life insurance strategies, and more.

I'm still learning some of it and some of these areas I wouldn't dare try to attempt to do them on my own. I have several people with many decades of experience who I can rely on to help bring about these kinds of results.

Back