• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New Part D $2,000 Max OOP

I'm in the Donut Hole, and I won't hit a $2K OOP. Next year might be a different story.

Hmmm.... Which one is a better fit?

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.jpg

images

This is vote headline nothing more.......

All they will do is "move the parts around" to dress the thing up to garner more votes.

The only way to lower drug prices is to subsidize more (which we know the gov doesn't have the money to do that) or have insurance and pharmaceutical companies reduce their profits by charging less.

Both scenarios highly unlikely.

Same poop. Different day :)

[QUOTE

Now, I don't mind selling MAPD, but if you do your job correctly, the switch almost never happens.[/QUOTE]

I don’t agree. If they stay on that supplement and pre-existing conditions prevent them from moving to a cheaper one, it’s only a matter of time before a lot of my clients will make the switch. Some of my clients can’t handle the rate increases so when their premium gets into the $200-$250 per month range or more, they are ready to consider MAPD. Not all of them, but some will. Probably 50% of my business is MAPD now. The benefits are good in this area and most providers accept them. When I turn 65 in nine years I plan on taking an MAPD. My mom’s been on one for 20 plus years and it has worked great for her with no problems.

Back