New to Forum, Cant See my Replies to Posts? Help

I have posted some replies in a few of the different forums but I don't see them post. I do get email notifications when others reply in the thread I was posting in but cant seem to see my posts. Is there a way to find my own posts and replies when I am logged in?

I have posted some replies in a few of the different forums but I don't see them post. I do get email notifications when others reply in the thread I was posting in but cant seem to see my posts. Is there a way to find my own posts and replies when I am logged in?

I took care of it..............

I took care of it..............
I, too, would like to be able to find my posts and replies without having to refer to the email confirmation.

I've been able to perform a search by username to find my posts and replies but if there's a direct link...

If you would perform your magic for me as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Gerano

I, too, would like to be able to find my posts and replies without having to refer to the email confirmation.

I've been able to perform a search by username to find my posts and replies but if there's a direct link...

If you would perform your magic for me as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Gerano

Click on your username. There will be a dropdown box with several choices. Click on " find more posts by gerano" and it'll show all your posts from the most recent backwards.

Back