New to Health- Massachusetts

Amanda Johnson

Hi Everyone,

I am licensed in Life and Health. I currently only work with life through an IMO, Family First Life. I would like to diversify into health.

I have absolutely no idea where I should start- is it best to get contracted with another IMO? I would like to work with someone who has many years of experience in health and has an understanding of my territory (Southern New Hampshire & Central/Western MA)

Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Thanks!

Stick to life insurance in MA. You can make money in group health but it takes time to build and also lots of admin work. Check HSA Insurance and check their commission rates. It wont cover your Dunkin Donuts bill

Hi Everyone,

I am licensed in Life and Health. I currently only work with life through an IMO, Family First Life. I would like to diversify into health.

I have absolutely no idea where I should start- is it best to get contracted with another IMO? I would like to work with someone who has many years of experience in health and has an understanding of my territory (Southern New Hampshire & Central/Western MA)

Thanks!

I'm assuming since you are in the Senior Insurance section that you are talking about Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and PDP?

If so, you can take a look at our site and see what you think. TRKingIM.com

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

We are currently recruiting agents in the Northeast..Give me a call and I will be glad to walk you though our services that we offer..

Join our Team of Independent Health Insurance Agents

Stick to life insurance in MA. You can make money in group health but it takes time to build and also lots of admin work. Check HSA Insurance and check their commission rates. It wont cover your Dunkin Donuts bill
Thanks. I am interested in health for the renewals but I will check it out.

Back