New to Medicare Advantage Field Sales

Invite them to a restaurant, buy them a big expensive steak dinner and sign them up.

I will never understand why some of you are so angry and have to come up with a smart remark. If you don't want to help out and add something of value then shut your mouth.

I will never understand why some of you are so angry and have to come up with a smart remark. If you don't want to help out and add something of value then shut your mouth.

The first response was exactly the information you requested. You could have stopped reading at that point.

As far as your demand "then shut your mouth," looks like you may be the one with anger issues.

Love and kisses.

Rick

I will never understand why some of you are so angry and have to come up with a smart remark.
If you keep hanging out here, you will eventually get it. In the meantime make use of the search feature. It will answer most questions you can think of if you are willing to invest a little of your time.

David - Your question was answered in the first reply. One can only assumed that your version of being "geared up" means you are looking at the market but have not taken any tests to become certified (AHIP) to offer MA plans. However, being "geared up" to others (including myself) translates to ready to sell, which based on your questions you are not; hence the fun comments.

No, you cannot cold call. No, you cannot cold call for another product if your true intention is to sell a MA plan. No, you cannot call them even if you received their number from a referral, as any potential contact for a MA solicitation must be initiated by the beneficiary. If you buy leads that have expressed consent to contact them, you can call, but make sure the consent is for MA plans and not some other type of product.

Invite them to a restaurant, buy them a big expensive steak dinner and sign them up.

It's all in my new book - Free Money Giving Away Free Insurance To Seniors "They" Don't Want You To Know About

In chapter 3 : "Hook em Up! - How giving away free HBO leads to more free HMO sales " I discuss strategies to maximize enrollments when door to door canvasing for MA sales by giving away free gift cards for premium cable channels as incentives to get your foot in the door .

Maybe people that know everything and derail threads should stop posting in forums. Just saying.

Back