New to the Industry and Forum.

My introduction to the biz was with a large mutual. The training and foundation that was laid undoubtedly has allowed me to thrive for over 30 years.

As I look back, I can compare my first few years to a physician's residency. I earned a decent living income with benefits as I learned my trade while working alongside some of the best producers I have ever met.

A year or more ago i talked to a new agent. I told him to take s lot of notes but concentrate on sales. However, tend his farm. He called me a couple weeks ago and said 20% of his business to date is from last years business. Hunting is very cool but having a farm to feed you is comforting.

Year to date.

Being young and all, people don't yet see me as as someone they will invest with, but i have had a successful track selling whole life/ the infinite banking concept to business owners and 1099 employees. Thats the route i plan to go for now, so the investment side isn't my main focus. I have a lot of support from a friend of mine that is currently a NYL agent for over 13 years now. We do joint work all the time, so there is my learning and trainin. That is why I'm looking at the Ohio National option which gives me flexibility. I just don't like how their whole life product isnt as flexible as with NYL.

Last edited:
Without securities licenses... you are not allowed by law to receive compensation for it.

If you had them, you'd know that. They have them... and they should know that. (Obviously they're doing something to offset the commissions through some other means.)

I had securities licenses when I was 27. Age is only a factor in your own mind.

Without securities licenses... you are not allowed by law to receive compensation for it.

If you had them, you'd know that. They have them... and they should know that. (Obviously they're doing something to offset the commissions through some other means.)

I had securities licenses when I was 27. Age is only a factor in your own mind.

Sorry for misscommunicating that. Im taking the 6 in a few week, what i meant was he will be the driver of it when time comes for securities.

Latest posts

Back