New VA Guaranteed issue life insurance for disabled Vets

Unless the rates are great it’s not a big deal. ROP for 2 years.

They will be selling to a lot of veterans that can get level coverage.

The $40k available is a nice extra. Depending on price of course.

Now I see the rates are on there. Pretty good rates. Also goes down to age 18.

I know we can't sell it. But I refer people to mofo and PM now. This would be better if they qualify.

Last edited:
Omaha’s got rates incredible . Cheaper than many CO’s level .Obviously a ton of healthy people buy it. Also no agents to send them sick people .

Omaha’s got rates incredible . Cheaper than many CO’s level .Obviously a ton of healthy people buy it. Also no agents to send them sick people .

PM has far better rates than mofo. But I don't find either to be cheaper than anyone's level.

I shouldn't say anyone's. I'm sure some of the high priced companies are higher than mofo or PM's GI.

PM has far better rates than mofo. But I don't find either to be cheaper than anyone's level.

I shouldn't say anyone's. I'm sure some of the high priced companies are higher than mofo or PM's GI.
When agents sell PMIC's GI, it pays 4% commission unless it's tied to a Med Supp.

When agents sell PMIC's GI, it pays 4% commission unless it's tied to a Med Supp.

We actually have access to PM's GI now. Because of having their med sups. I haven't picked it up yet. But I plan to. Did you know PM has a broker channel now?

Since I haven't done the contracting I don't know the commissions. But I expected it to be low. Maybe not that low? But I send people to them now for free.

We actually have access to PM's GI now. Because of having their med sups. I haven't picked it up yet. But I plan to. Did you know PM has a broker channel now?

Since I haven't done the contracting I don't know the commissions. But I expected it to be low. Maybe not that low? But I send people to them now for free.
Yes, they're no longer captive. If tied to a Med Supp, their GI pays 60%. Their commissions are low. and their prices on Med Supps and ancillary are high.

I contracted with them for the 3rd time a year or so ago, but I couldn't justify selling it and got termed. I was captive the 1st time I was with them and semi - captive the 2nd time. 20- years ago they had better products and were competitive.

They pay 15-18% for UW Med Supps, 25-29% for Open Enrollment and 8.25% for 80 plus. All of their life and ancillary products pay about half what you can get with other carriers.

Back