Guaranteed Issue in North Carolina

I have been doing mainly Guaranteed Issue life with American General, Gerber and New Era Life in NC the last 10 years. But looking to add a few different companies. Who is everyone working in NC using?

I live in Raleigh and I write for a carrier that has a zero health question app for ages 0-85. This GI also pays life-time renewals. This GI product is available in 39 other states. Can be sold face to face or via telesales.

Call me at 252-292-3350...Greg

I have been doing mainly Guaranteed Issue life with American General, Gerber and New Era Life in NC the last 10 years. But looking to add a few different companies. Who is everyone working in NC using?
CICA is in NC. Pick them up and you can drop the rest.

They will do level for many of the things you are placing GI now. Their GI will get the rest. Take all forms of payment and write all ages.

And you can sell it by phone if so inclined.

Last edited:
CICA is in NC. Pick them up and you can drop the rest.

They will do level for many of the things you are placing GI now. Their GI will get the rest. Take all forms of payment and write all ages.

And you can sell it by phone if so inclined.
Just got contracted with CICA and ran my first quote. These rates are not good at all.
For example. 65 year old female nonsmoker W/ Mutual of Omaha $41.01 for a $10,000 policy
65 year old female nonsmoker W/ CICA $63.63 for a $10,000 policy

More thanks 50% higher of the company I normally use.

And the Guaranteed issue prices are 100% higher than AIG and New Era.

Just got contracted with CICA and ran my first quote. These rates are not good at all.
For example. 65 year old female nonsmoker W/ Mutual of Omaha $41.01 for a $10,000 policy
65 year old female nonsmoker W/ CICA $63.63 for a $10,000 policy

More thanks 50% higher of the company I normally use.

And the Guaranteed issue prices are 100% higher than AIG and New Era.
CICA is not priced well at all for healthy people. But you don’t need them for healthy people.

This thread was about GI. They will take many things level that is GI with others.

CHF and oxygen use come to mind.

COPD smoker is priced well.

COPD oxygen user still smoking and weighs 400 lbs is level. It would be priced higher than the policy not issued by MOFO.

Back