New Website...need Opinions Please!

If you need help with what to do next, just ask on here. Forum answers = free. Listen to alston, chumps, yougotmymoney, josh, me, or pangea if they pop up and are feeling helpful.

All those people have proven track records and know what they're talking about, there were a couple new guys talking on here in the last few days that also knew what they were doing but I don't know their names off top of my head.

If someone calls you trying to get you to pay, or emails you, pay them no mind, and refer back to the list above..

I would suggest adding more text content to your pages, adding photos, shortening the form (its so long that it's likely to make people leave and not fill it out), and adding more pages of static content other than the linked articles about the lines you offer, with keywords using the state name on the page. (new jersey auto insurance - new jersey car insurance) etc.

That'd be your next step.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need help with what to do next, just ask on here. Forum answers = free. Listen to alston, chumps, yougotmymoney, josh, me, or pangea if they pop up and are feeling helpful.

All those people have proven track records and know what they're talking about, there were a couple new guys talking on here in the last few days that also knew what they were doing but I don't know their names off top of my head.

If someone calls you trying to get you to pay, or emails you, pay them no mind, and refer back to the list above..

I would suggest adding more text content to your pages, adding photos, shortening the form (its so long that it's likely to make people leave and not fill it out), and adding more pages of static content other than the linked articles about the lines you offer, with keywords using the state name on the page. (new jersey auto insurance - new jersey car insurance) etc.

That'd be your next step.

Thanks for the great info! :biggrin: I'll continue to work on it...

Back