New Website Want Opinions

Maybe do make, model, year boxes instead of comments? Not too sure here, I don't do P+C... check out some of the really successful sites, that may give you an idea of how they do it

I would change the get a quote to get an instant quote, change the comment field to an insurance type drop-down menu, and make sure there is a section to add an article to the homepage.

And by the way the keyword "new violation" does not seem to have any searches, you should try for keyword is searched on a regular basis.

I would change the get a quote to get an instant quote, change the comment field to an insurance type drop-down menu, and make sure there is a section to add an article to the homepage.

And by the way the keyword "new violation" does not seem to have any searches, you should try for keyword is searched on a regular basis.

what do you mean instant quote? like change the words or is that a term?

Your website designer may have built a pretty site, but they don't understand a thing about how to convert traffic.

I don't have a dog (errr license) in the P&C arena, so if you want to chat on the phone for a few mins let me know and I can throw some stuff your way.

Your website designer may have built a pretty site, but they don't understand a thing about how to convert traffic.

I don't have a dog (errr license) in the P&C arena, so if you want to chat on the phone for a few mins let me know and I can throw some stuff your way.

Im definitely interested. i pmed you thanks. MORE please im finalizing things soon and would love more feed back.

cant decide
This one....
imgres

Or this one...
imgres

what do you mean instant quote? like change the words or is that a term?

Change that verbiage to Instant Quote, and remove that comment field altogether or change it to something more like a drop down menu for the kind of insurance they want a quote for, how many people they need a quote for....etc

Latest posts

Back