New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

OK Mary this is second time that I have helped you ,,,,,,just don't tell me you sent in $10.......because I feel you have a good karma send me $10.......what is $10 to be a part of the biggest scam and stand up and say.......I want my $10 back...(that you will not get).....and I really need the $10(that would be me).......come on it's only $10....and one person will win....so if you take me seriously and I post your name and your picks as far as date and time this deal c r a p s out and your the only one you win.....I will assure you .....

OK Scott whats your address? I want to see the sequal to the Pirates of the Caribbean on the 25th..
and actually no i have not sent in my $10 bucks as of yet -- I have the link in my email -- I filled out the info on the site but I did not put my credit card number or social security number on the net for security reasons --
if and when this does roll out then my upline will pay my fee -- as I will for my agents here in Wyoming -- I do already have a passcode tho for the site... MD :)

this could be fun Scott :0

is Ali related to the infamous Chemical Ali, formerly known as the ace of clubs on americas most wanted list in Fallujah? rumor has it that the weapons of mast destruction can be found in the back of Ali's bentley in Raleigh....

Back