New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

this should be interesting because Word has just started doing online app's.... every time rossco would call and asked what can he do to get me to write more world and as always get an online application.....soooo....how long has world been doing online....

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the SET-UP :D

ok they are saying this is a non~signature ...caan be sold over the phone with the agent filling it out and submitting on line.....WITH OUT A E~SIGNATURE.......that just seem crazy.....who is dumb enough to fall for that....

Although it differs because there aren't any health questions involved, for about the last year and a half I have been signing people up for Medicare Part D that way.

Apparently all agents selling Part D are honest and have never thought of signing someone up without their express permission to do so. Otherwise CMS, the government agency doing such a wonderful job of policing Part D, would have put a stop to it a long time ago. ;)

Haven't done an app yet. The process is log an app online then World has to call them and phone verify. Don't know. I like not only the Assurant verificiation but also the offer to accept/attest. Talk about CYA!

Hey guys, I heard a rumor that Ali is offering every agent that signs up with him a free autographed copy of that new book, David Hasselhoff's Autobiography. I just saw a copy of the book at the local Barnes & Noble store this weekend and it is utterly fantastic!:D

Hey guys, I heard a rumor that Ali is offering every agent that signs up with him a free autographed copy of that new book, David Hasselhoff's Autobiography. I just saw a copy of the book at the local Barnes & Noble store this weekend and it is utterly fantastic!:D

HELL YEAH!!!!

Latest posts

Back