New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

ok when they say verify the application by the upline person which can be at least 3 pp...what does verify mean....3 people calling the applicant....that should scare some old people.....

I still think it is a scam to make $10, then to make the $30/month for E&O. He said the E&O covers everyone you are contracted with, so if they keep stalling then the $30 will be due.

OK....now they are saying that when this rolls out it might get to the point where they will not accept new agents.....to go ahead and reserve your right to sell this for $10.....what a crock.....how about this you get my paperwork log me into the system and IF this thing rolls out I will send in my $10.....HELL I WILL SEND IN $20..........

CUZ MAN I CAN GIVE AWAY SOME INSURANCE.....HELL THE CHURCH MARKET ALONE WOULD KILL............my father in law was the ex district presdent for the missouri synod lutheran church......to bad this thing is a hoax.....and you know people from the miracle group have been here reading all this but will not post.......

I just caught the tail end of his BS. This guy sounds like he use to work for QBC. All he kept saying is send your $10.00. I've got his $10.00. :D

How many life insurance companies do any of you know that have announced that they are not accepting any more agents?

Insurance company: "I'm sorry, we really would like you to sell for us but we are making all the money we want to make right now. If we appoint you it will put us over the maximum amount of money the company wants to make and they might fire me." Give me a break!

Back