New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Re: Miracle Insurance

Getting your release does say something good about them.
And good about you (you have a clean slate w/ them) .

I did not mean to sound overly judgemental in posting earlier.

Re: New zero premium life insurance policy

It is now a forum rule that this thread be bumped at least once per month. Violaters will be suspended for one week.

Just saw this. Really wish I had found this forum sooner :twitchy:

I guess this takes care of November :cool:

Re: New zero premium life insurance policy

did someone take your $10.......

They said they would deduct it from my commission check :D

I got all my contracts moved except one that I probably won't even use....maybe they'll hold their breath for the $10 :swoon:

FYI: Miracle Insurance is TAG, Ali is the president of Miracle, and everything is run through TAG, contracts, commission, and "support." It's TAG with a shiny new name :err:

Re: Miracle Ins & Financial Grp

Seems as if they are marketing themselves again. They are offering 5 presets /day or 10 sales from a seminar presentation.

Agents contract $320 to 520 per contract by companies.
aw heck....here it is:
·10 sales a day by Seminar Group Presentation set for you daily
· 5 pre-set appointments for you daily
·Agents contract $320 to $520 per sales directly by companies
·Telephonic, Internet and Live Transfer Sales
·Product available including Life, Health and Med Sup.
·Full Training, Certification and Support
·Operation in all 50 states
·Top Contracts and 5 years of Renewals with all companies

I do know they have recently broken completely free of TAG. They are still working on some of their contracts though. I know Settler's Life for FE is set in place; that's the only contract I still have with them. They're still working on their Med Sup and MA contracts, and all commissions can be paid direct to the agent from the carrier.

Long story short, they're trying to do the right thing and get it all worked out but they still have some bumps in the road...I'd advise watching and waiting to see what develops.

Thanks Moonlight. I've gotten a lot from the forum. Glad to share info where I can

Re: Miracle Insurance

I'm an agent of Miracle Insurance which their new name is Ali International. I am currently trying to sue the company for holding my money in a reserve account and not releasing it to me upon request. They took out $100 per application that I had written in case of chargebacks. However, I was led to believe that you get that money back every November. This was not the case. When asked about it, the President told me that we could "discuss" it next November. I have about $5000 in reserves. I am not asking for anything that's not mine but if this money is due me after they have checked to verify it again then I would like it in my hands. Therefore, since they refuse to work with me, I have no other choice but to take them to court. Trust me when I say that they will be out of more then $5000 when I sue. Also, the leads they set you up with are bogus. The telemarketers lie to the potential applicants and do not tell them in many cases that you are coming to discuss insurance with them. To make a long story short as a current agent, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE JOINING THIS COMPANY. Check a company out prior to joining and if any want to keep commission for themselves to dispense when they get ready, RUN!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
stay Away From Miracle Insurance. I Am A Current Agent Who Is Now Trying To Get Out Of My Contract. Run For Your Life And Find An Honest Company!!!!
They are not a company I would stake my financial future on. They do seem to be making some improvements though. They do have a new VP and have gotten rid of some of the dead weight. They are also breaking away from TAG slowly.

They did only take a week to release me from my contract. That has to count for something...but there is a reason I asked for release too :D

Yes, they broke away from TAG, but there's more to it then that. They were doing some business that was not legitimate and TAG basically gave them the boot. I am now requesting to get out of my contract and am about the sue the company!
Add Miracle Insurance also known as Ali International Insurance

I once worked very close with a callroom when I was with an FMO...

The numbers...

15 Appointments...

5 No shows ... (We set them a week in advance, thats why this may seem high)

10 Appointments....

4 Did not qualify .... (Group Health, or just on medicare a or b)

6 Appointments.... (If half are married that 9 prospects)

An average agent of ours had a 75% closing ratio when they were in front of good potential prospects...

Average Per Week for an agent was 6 sales...
Do not join Miracle Insurance!!!! Fun for your life! They just broke away from TAG (The Assurance Group) but don't join them. The leads they give are bogus. Always check your FMO out before you join and/or sign a contract.
Their office is only a suite in the building, not the entire building itself.

Last edited:
Back