New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I thought that goofy Texas trainer had bumped this thread; with any luck he'll chime in now!

What ever happen to the Zero Premium Crap?

Did they pass a law against it or what?

It's still alive and well. I'm currently offering exclusive contracts with a guaranteed territory for a low, unbelievable, rock bottom, get rich overnight, own your own privet jet, one time investment of $537.43 per territory.

I still have some prime areas available in all 57 states but they are going fast. Please send cash only, credit cards are not acceptable.

It's nice to demonstrate to the new agents on this forum, just what kind of power this community has.

The Reader's Digest version was an agency called Miracle Insurance was charging agents $10 to "reserve" a spot for a zero premium opportunity while refusing to release any details. They were also I believe charging more to potential managers who would create a downline.

Soon, these "managers" started putting up their own websites, soliciting money from agents in order to sell this mystery product.

Miracle then announced that the product was available for sale and approved - yet you had to sent them money before any details would be released.

Due to this board, several state DOI's sent Miracle a cease and desist and put up warnings on their site and it died as a direct result of members of this community contacting their state DOIs.

Back