New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Good to see everyone post in this thread. I have dibs on the 2000th post, been waiting a while to get to that point.

Dan

I was going to get rich selling Zero Premium Policies.

Too bad it didnt last.

I remember reading through 50 or so pages of this thread a few months back. Somebody posted a formula how it could be beneficial to the banks and the insurance company to offer $0 premium life insurance.
Let's send that formula to a think tank somewhere and see if we can get it up and running!!!
(There's still time to make Mark a rich man.) :biggrin:

Actually, I was all set with this. I had 120% contracts for the product. Then one day, I realized 120% of $0 is not going to pay a lot of bills......

SOme IMO were charging like 200 bucks to sign up, when the company gets started and it never did and they kept your money.

I think she was just green..................

I think so, at least to some extent. Perhaps gullible and green. But after a while that's no excuse.

If I'm thinking of the right woman, she mentioned having some marketing practices for MA and Part D that were blatantly non-compliant even for 2006 or 2007. But when told so by every senior agent on the board, the response was basically "Well, my clients like me and I don't care."

(I'm thinking of the "Part D Lady" from Wyoming or somewhere like that. I think that was Mary but I could be wrong.)

Back