New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I just got off the phone with West Coast Life. There is nothing like that coming out and I was not the 1st one to call. The lady asked for this forum to check it out. She also thinks this is some kinda scam.

So your reliable friend is a liar or he just likes to pass rumors around without checking the facts first.

Jeez senior advisor...you're a little brutal. I doubt my friend is a liar, he has never lied to me in the past and has always offered me contracts with with A rated companies before. Maybe he is misinformed. I said up front, I don't know how accurate it is, but I thought I'd at least pass on the info I heard.

WEll thanks insurance0707, I guess I am just embarressed that I called, I am done looking up info about this. I have no idea why I am even talking about a "make believe" product still.

Do you think someone made all this up just to see all these insurance people in a frenzy and start a bunch of drama. I have a good idea how about no one else posts anything unless it is truley a fact.

We all know that the insurance company is a secret, the guy behind the product is not a law abiding citizen, and it is always going to be released a week from now. S why don't we stop being so gullable and leave this thread go until it is actually released or the company is named. If anyone does get info on the product or company you should have actual facts to back it up and a reliable source.

This is getting crazy. I called a few of the "approved" states' DOI this AM and none of them knew about the program.

Just did a Google search and it brought up an ad for www.nopremiumlife.com - went there and you can get information there.

The list is growing.

Hmm, one of the states that is always claimed as 'approved' is California. Pretty much the entire DOI in California on their website. Miracle is not an admitted or unadmitted carrier, this plan has not been filed, and even after it is filed, it will take a while to be approved.

I guess I'm going to cancel my summer retirement. Hopefully, I'll be rich in time for Christmas.

To be honest, this thread should be locked until such time as there is more information available, something concrete. I'm not sure how you can even sign up agents without a company, much less a product. I guess technically you can, but an agent who wants to sell it, that values their reputation, should wait for details before getting appointed. This is just normal common sense. Why? Because the next ad you'll see is:

Zero premium life insurance offered by over 100,000 agents. When a product sold by this many reputable, licensed agents, what are you waiting for? Sign up now!

As an agent, when you sign up to sell a product, you are, by proxy, endorsing the product and the company. Now, we all have particular products that we represent, but won't sell, but the same company has other products that we like and will sell. You gotta deal with that. But you don't sign up, then find out what the product is....

Dan

It sounds like they are going to use their exsisting final expense plan to offer this. Although my colleague then said it hasn't been approved in Mi yet. Maybe he meant the whole investor/zero premium thing. I don't think anyone knows what they're talking about

Hmm, one of the states that is always claimed as 'approved' is California. Pretty much the entire DOI in California on their website. Miracle is not an admitted or unadmitted carrier, this plan has not been filed, and even after it is filed, it will take a while to be approved.

Let me preface this by saying I am in no way defending or endorsing this product. You need to undersatnd that Miracle is not an insurance company. They are a Marketing Organization. Nothing more, nothing less. So if you did a search on the California DOI for a carrier named Miracle, you aren't going to find anything. The thing to look up is the agent's name. Of course this won't tell you much either. When looking up the name of the agent that has been listed as the head of this agency (Miracle Insurance), here in Georgia, he is only contracted with 3 carriers (Old American, Settlers Life and World Insurance). Not "household" names.

True. To apply it to health insurance it would be like trying to check out UGA while deciding to sell Mega Life. You won't find any info on UGA - just DOI info on Mega Life.

Back