New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Ok, STI and John:

I have talked to Sam about locking the post since we have 650+ posts that go round and round.

I am not a fan of locking it, but this is way way way out of hand. May 15th is the new roll out date. Unless someone has new info to share, I do not see what value more posting on this can serve.

Ok, I'll lock it. At this point it's an utter waste of time. Everything that needed to be said has been said - 40 or 50 times already. Now we hear that it's not until the 15th and I don't think we need another 40 posts a day until the 15th. This has become valuable time spend that no one will get back.

I am saying unlock it .....if we do get info on this they well just start a new thread or not post it......and no Kyle....I do not eat stingrays....I was filleting a spec.....

Last edited:
Your call. Doesn't matter all that much to me. They can easily post the info on the 15th on another thread. I just don't need another 80 posts of "I have more info now but still can't talk about it." It's getting frick'n old.

What will be gained by locking it? It is the most entertaining thing I read each day. I can't wait when I get up in the morning and sit down at my computer with a cup of coffee and read "the latest in this continuing saga".

It's like a soap opera, I'm addicted. Life will be boring once this is finally settled. :D

Back