New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

angwagner, did you say you were going to post a picture of you gettin freaky on the beach? :biggrin: Or did I miss read that?

Pat, I was referring to you not being here anyomore. I don't know why you would be. I don't know anyone that would take advice from you. You are pushy and trying to manipulate people when there are no facts. It seems the only reason you are here is to recruit. Tuff luck. :no:

Well I am very sad there isn't any new info here, now I guess I get to worry all weekend long about the details.:swoon:

Hey Frank, I am glad the ass joke wasn't to the wrong person lol, after I posted I was worried.

So< is everyone ruling warren buffet out?
What are you talking about? I am pushy and manipulative? I am only on here to recruit? You don't have a clue what you are saying. I haven't any desire to recruit from this board. I haven't even officially signed up. Ask the people on this board who I have spoken with and emailed if I am trying to recruit, am manipulative etc. I have many people who not only get (but welcome my advice) as I am a leader in several different groups and capacities.

What are you talking about? I am pushy and manipulative? I am only on here to recruit? You don't have a clue what you are saying. I haven't any desire to recruit from this board. I haven't even officially signed up. Ask the people on this board who I have spoken with and emailed if I am trying to recruit, am manipulative etc. I have many people who not only get (but welcome my advice) as I am a leader in several different groups and capacities.
I found this board looking for stuff on the zero premium and that is it. I have enjoyed the banter since and have been on here everyday. So, even your comment that you are surprised that I am back is off base. I never left. Talk about making comments "when there are no facts?" Your exact words to me.

I am retiring from this thread until monday, as there cant be anymore info until then.

I did hear this yesterday. A reliable source told me that David Letterman could possibly be an investor.

Name calling

Wow!

You folks are great at name calling! STI especially....First No one has seen my site especially clients....It is ready upon release (If it happens).

I also appreciate the moderators here using PERSONAL information for attacks!!!!

I became disenchanted once no information was released and never took it further.

But appreciate you trying to make me look stupid. VERY professional! :no:

Look, you got busted. You came here defending this program and also bashed Ali and as it turns out you yourself are recruiting. Nice try but as the kids say - you got owned.

Look, most of your appoitments are within the last year. My advice to you is actually concentrate on selling licensed products and don't go drooling over mythical ones.

And if you want unprofessional just take a look at your cheesy ad.

Last edited:
Very unprofessional

John,

Looking up my appointments to try discredit me or embarass me??? I am sorry but did I miss a personal attack on you?

I could see if I was recruiting here or if I was this ALI person, but all I did was give my opinion. You and STI jump all over me.

I have been in the Insurance business for 20 years total between Canada and other states.

But you can try and rookie me all you want.

I have never seen a board where the moderators do all the mud slinging!

Wow!

You folks are great at name calling! STI especially....

and what name did I call you

First No one has seen my site especially clients....It is ready upon release (If it happens).

I have seen it.....its on the net......how do you think you are hiding it....look it still here....
http://sigurdsonmarketing.com/insurance.aspx

I also appreciate the moderators here using PERSONAL information for attacks!!!!

I have not posted your appointments........

I became disenchanted once no information was released and never took it further.

then why is it still on your site.....

Back