New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

This product is reportedly approved in certain states. I don't know the entire process but they had to submit something for approval.
Does anyone have the ability to investigate from that angle?

well just got my email.....you know what I think....I think its the doi's testing to see if anybody has taken thier anti~money laundering class's yet......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

You May Have Heard
about the
"ZERO PREMIUM LIFE PLAN"
Issue Ages 65 to 85
$15,000 Benefit
We have the details! We have the Best GA Contracts Available!
Let's Do Business!
Call 800.843.7253 or Reply Back To: [email protected]

well if what i heard thru the grapevine is true, both ins company and investment bank backing this are household names, and very stellar.

we can all wait till next week for more details, i guess.

Very eerie. When you die normally the life insurance company is financially harmed by cutting the check. Now you have a situation where a financial body profits off your death. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

On a more serious note, here is what is troubling me.

There is no such thing as free money. You cannot just create free money from nowhere. These old people are selling their insurability for a 15k death benefit. The question is, how can they make this work while BOTH the bank and the insurance company are on board?

Traditionally, whenever you do have an arbitrage situation, one party is not aware that you are exploiting a underwriting hole, to make some money.

Lets say 1 million people participate, and the bank funds all of the premiums in exchange for the lions share of the death benefit. It would seem that the natural extension of this is that the insurance company is guaranteeing that they are the loser.

The key point is, there will be a ZERO % lapse of these policies, since they are controlled by a bank that will never forget to make the payments, and will never not be able to afford them. That is a significant factor when figuring out the premium cost. This is the issue that really bothers me.

http://freelifeinsuranceforoldpeople.info

True Sam. Life actuaries figure in that most policies lapse. Also figured in is the average age of their clients - probably in the late 30's early 40's.

Now we have a batch of 65 to 80 year olds being signed up and like you said, it's not like the bank's gonna lapse or cancel. They'll be in this for the long haul until that client croaks and the life company is out.

No doubt I'll be calling the life insurance company once it's published to verify that they are indeed aware of the arrangement.

My guess? This never gets off the ground. And it's a damned good guess.

Back