Newbie! Help

I'm with New York Life, I will say the training and support has been leaps and bounds above any other sales job I've held.
Is it worth the low commissions? Do they make you do the project 200 so they can sell to all your friends and family and then discard you? How do they prospect other than project 200?

If you're considering joining an agency such as New York Life, your training materials, fingerprinting costs, and testing fees will all be covered by the agency.
Those costs are trivial to starting a business. How do they propose an agent should prospect?

Is it worth the low commissions? Do they make you do the project 200 so they can sell to all your friends and family and then discard you? How do they prospect other than project 200?

Define low commissions. Yes a project 200 is required, but due to my previous job I found a work around so that won't be an issue. There is quite extensive training regarding nest prospecting, and other ways to prospect...I also have been doing my own research.

Take a look at FFL and make a business decision. You don't have to recruit if you don't want to build an agency. You can start with a You Tube search on Rogue IMO 2021.. After you view feel free to look up more videos as they have a bunch of content online. Yes trainings also.

No matter who you decide to go with consider what you would like to do long term. Just understand there are no perfect companies unless you own it but then at some point owners may sell.

As for "Bad Raps" do your own due diligence and make a business decision that's in your best business interest first. Just consider your options going in and coming out.

Back