IMO referrals-Newbie

Yashassu

Hi,
I am a newbie and have life and health license. I am looking the referrals/ suggestions on the IMO's that are working for you with good commissions. I don't want the IMO's that ask to recruit people and compels us to buy their leads. I am looking for solid training on products and commission compensation based on the sales. I don't want any one trying to recruit me.
Thanks for your help!

Hi,
I am a newbie and have life and health license. I am looking the referrals/ suggestions on the IMO's that are working for you with good commissions. I don't want the IMO's that ask to recruit people and compels us to buy their leads. I am looking for solid training on products and commission compensation based on the sales. I don't want any one trying to recruit me.
Thanks for your help!
You need to train yourself, find your own leads, and you receive street commission.

You need to train yourself, find your own leads, and you receive street commission.
The problem is - if you don't know what to do or how to do it, how do you train yourself?
Certainly there are alot of things you can educate yourself on in this industry, and tons of great tools...but learning how to be successful AT ACTUALLY DOING BUSINESS is not easy on your own.
There is so much misinformation, and agenda-driven information, its really hard for a newbie to decipher.

The best way imho, is partner up with someone successful and learn by working together (OJT) and splitting business. Next best would probably be go work for a major mutual that actually teaches HOW to be successful in the business.... then go eventually indy and get a bump in pay.

The problem is - if you don't know what to do or how to do it, how do you train yourself?
Certainly there are alot of things you can educate yourself on in this industry, and tons of great tools...but learning how to be successful AT ACTUALLY DOING BUSINESS is not easy on your own.
There is so much misinformation, and agenda-driven information, its really hard for a newbie to decipher.

The best way imho, is partner up with someone successful and learn by working together (OJT) and splitting business. Next best would probably be go work for a major mutual that actually teaches HOW to be successful in the business.... then go eventually indy and get a bump in pay.

Any suggestions on finding that future partner or place to be successful and learn?

Hi,
Thanks for your help!

Heck to the yeah! I was the in search of the same and jumped onboard when I found it. They do 2 different tracks of 80-120 and equally reward the builders and writers. We can even bring in groups and pass it onto the organization that will manage it, but we get the %. Some of us are builders and some sellers - so its a nice balance as a team. The more you write consistently, the higher you get. Most treasured however is that they have their own division that is strictly lead gen for our IMO. They market, have incoming live leads only avail to us and wont partake in outside lead co's.

Back