Newly Licensed P&C in Houston

Robert Moore

HJI

I received my P&C license 2 years ago in Texas I just renewed it. Unfortunately I have not done anything with my License yet. I am looking to work for a company where I can learn so the commission structure is not the most important. Still have to make something, however want someone who can take me under their wings. I would like to work from home, Willing to go into the office if needed once in a while. I am currently working so this position must be flexible.

Learning the business as a new agent without being in an office at the beginning will be a hard learning curve. You can transition to WFH after you have an idea how things work. When you have questions that need an immediate answer you dont want to wait for your mentor to answer your email or chat request.

Definitely understand, however I still have to work a primary gig. If it takes a little longer that is fine. I pick things up pretty easy.

You will not pick up the intricacies of P&C easily. Your best bet is to become a producer for an agent and receive a salary plus commission as you learn. Otherwise you are an E&O claim looking for a place to happen

Wow fed up. Play on words. Thanks for the advice. If anyone can assist please chime in. I am aware of the challenges with doing any job that you can't give 100 percent of your time.

Thanks

Back