NFL legend Joe Namath accused of allowing rampant child sex abuse to occur at football camp

Where there is smoke there is fire... Same as Joe, why aren't you out here protecting Namath? Is he not on your "Side"?

All child molesters and anyone who helps them deserve nothing but scorn and very lengthy prison sentences, red, blue or whatever... who cares?
First off, I have not read any of the information about Namath. Have been working all day. Second, your statement that "where there is smoke, there is fire", not always true. You seem to be conflating the two and making unfounded accusations.

First off, I have not read any of the information about Namath. Have been working all day. Second, your statement that "where there is smoke, there is fire", not always true. You seem to be conflating the two and making unfounded accusations.

All accusations are unfounded until proven or litigated.. You seem to be certain it's not true after not knowing anything about it an hour ago.. seems sus but ok.

Nah - I left it blank because dumb and dumber didn't appeal to me.

Yea her too.. see how easy that is? Y'all are so weird and my god this country is a mess..
You passed the test!

your-happy-workplace-wendy-conrad.gif

Nah - I left it blank because dumb and dumber didn't appeal to me.

Yea her too.. see how easy that is? Y'all are so weird and my god this country is a mess..
This country is a mess politically. And November of 2024 may put it over the edge. Disaster forthcoming. Get ready for it.

Now back to AEP.:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

Back