NGL Sells Settlers

5K Settlers Bronze issued 05/2017. Insured deceased 03/2022. Bank draft,insured paid like a slot machine . Pay to date 03/2022. Their website showed policy was converted to RPU face amount to $1,200. The policy did not lapse. Beneficiary was back and forth with their no customer service department for weeks/months to contest validity of the claim and just today notified they sent her the $1,200. I have advised her to file a complaint with the DOI.
For the last year none of the policy values report on their website ?
Crooks.
I have spoken to them,emailed them,faxed them. Didn’t matter.
Beyond belief!

5K Settlers Bronze issued 05/2017. Insured deceased 03/2022. Bank draft,insured paid like a slot machine . Pay to date 03/2022. Their website showed policy was converted to RPU face amount to $1,200. The policy did not lapse. Beneficiary was back and forth with their no customer service department for weeks/months to contest validity of the claim and just today notified they sent her the $1,200. I have advised her to file a complaint with the DOI.
For the last year none of the policy values report on their website ?
Crooks.
I have spoken to them,emailed them,faxed them. Didn’t matter.
Beyond belief!

When was it converted to RPU?
Non forfeiture or owner request?
If non forfeiture, does the payor's bank show premiums paid?
Does the company have a stated policy of RPU as the non forfeiture auto option?
Had they sent the owner the Secondary Notification notice? (Not sure if that is a CA only thing)

When was it converted to RPU?
Non forfeiture or owner request?
If non forfeiture, does the payor's bank show premiums paid?
Does the company have a stated policy of RPU as the non forfeiture auto option?
Had they sent the owner the Secondary Notification notice? (Not sure if that is a CA only thing)

Attachments

• IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
Take a look.The $67 was bank draft.Dude was current. The $75 is only showing for DB after he passed.
Dude was a proud retired WV coal miner.
He had plenty of coverage from UMWA and took out the 5K for his GF.

Back