Nitroglycerine

And write "does not have chf" on the form

And check the online status regularly, look for the "we need to know why they take nitro" requirement

Email back "read the suppl form!!!"

If you don't disclose nitro on the form, gas up the car and print the amendment

Taking nitro is gonna be almost impossible to get level coverage for.

Prescribed nitro but not taking is another matter. Some companies, like RNA will decline if filled in the last 2 years even if they have never taken it.

I've been told that Foresters is OK with a nitro Rx as long as not taking it. I haven't tested them on it.

Trinity has said that they are OK with a nitro Rx if it's just for precaution. I haven't tested them on it but I will.

Everyone is disputing you on this ?
Let me add,this client is on insulin, so I originally went Monumental, looked up the nitro on their Rx guide which says graded,then went Bronze.

Confused ?
Where's Todd ???

Insulin will be standard with monumental

Where is todd? Probably somewhere near his phone, call him.

Or better yet call monumental risk assesment, write down the uw's name on the supplement form after the relevant comments there.

Hey anyone, comments about Americo UP1 ???
...i thought this 'maintenance med, diagnosed > 2 years ago' situation was right up their niche

Everyone is disputing you on this ?
Let me add,this client is on insulin, so I originally went Monumental, looked up the nitro on their Rx guide which says graded,then went Bronze.

Confused ?
Where's Todd ???

No one is disputing me on this. I said that if he is actually taking the nitro then it's going to be almost impossible to get level coverage. Everyone agrees with this.

But some companies will give level coverage if the Rx is only precautionary and not taken.

I would have already written him level with AmCon unless he takes more than 40 units of insulin a day. The insulin use is new info. Even if over 40 units a day I would have written him modified with AmCon at a far better rate than Bronze. But before I went ROP with him I would have tried Trinity or some of the other companies mentioned here.

Onefastpony disputes. ..As well as Brett at monu underwiting.

I'm not a fish, I'm a man in a fishes body!!!
(American Dad refrence)

(Half the posters on this thread have me blocked?) Lol

I will step in for Todd he is having computer problems and very busy. The best Modified policy is American Equity SIWL-2. They also have a level SIWL-1. They are the best hidden gem in the state and are not in every state. 7K for 65 male modified $49.79 lets see someone beat it.

No I missed the smoker rate. that would be $63.26. They are better for higher face amounts. They have 3 bands and goes up to 35K modified.

Onefastpony disputes. ..As well as Brett at monu underwiting.

I'm not a fish, I'm a man in a fishes body!!!
(American Dad refrence)

(Half the posters on this thread have me blocked?) Lol

I didn't dispute. I stated my experience. Client is prescribed nitro on an as needed basis.

Back