NJ P&C Exam on Mon! Round 2! HELP!!!

What I did was use americasprofessor.com get his national test, I seem to like his delivery. All states use the same basic questions, and on the state portion, remember the penalty's. also go over definitions. Every thing is short memory, cram then take the test, read the questions slowly, they like to change around the same basic questions, What is? then what is not?

What I did was use americasprofessor.com get his national test, I seem to like his delivery. All states use the same basic questions, and on the state portion, remember the penalty's. also go over definitions. Every thing is short memory, cram then take the test, read the questions slowly, they like to change around the same basic questions, What is? then what is not?

THANK YOU!...I will be hammering definitions into my head & going over state specific timelines, penalty & fines all day before the test.

The key to any test is to make sure you read every question word for word. Next if you don't know an answer a question down the road may give you answer. If multiply choice first disregard the out to lunch answer and the it's usually a 50/50 shot. Watch out for the word except. When you see that word, look for the odd ball answer.

Back