No Room at the Inn/Plan G

One of our under 65 disability clients called us in a panic because she is turning 65 in February and received a phone call like this from someone who wanted her to sign up "today." Thankfully she called us and we were able to explain the half-truths and that she cannot sign up this early for a plan anyway.

Plenty of companies would take her signed app today.

One of our under 65 disability clients called us in a panic because she is turning 65 in February and received a phone call like this from someone who wanted her to sign up "today." Thankfully she called us and we were able to explain the half-truths and that she cannot sign up this early for a plan anyway.

She can sign up 6 months before for Med Supp, Even AARP who says they will only take app 3 months before will still take it now , Just wont show accepted in portal till 3 months before, But they will take it

She can sign up 6 months before for Med Supp, Even AARP who says they will only take app 3 months before will still take it now , Just wont show accepted in portal till 3 months before, But they will take it

Really? That's awesome.

I've asked PHD more than once and they always say it would not be OK to sign app earlier than 3 months.

So I've always waited with uhc.

Did you just send one in earlier once to "test" their resolve to make us wait?

Really? That's awesome.

I've asked PHD more than once and they always say it would not be OK to sign app earlier than 3 months.

So I've always waited with uhc.

Did you just send one in earlier once to "test" their resolve to make us wait?

Its only med supp, they hold it then process at the 6 month mark did 2 last year and 3 year before that way

Back