Non-us citizen producer?

DHurd

Super Genius
I'm wondering if non US citizens who dont live in US can get a producer liscence? I know people off shore to philipines for lead generation, but for those filipinos to walk them through to the sale, they would be required to be a liscenced producer, so I'm just wondering if that's possible to get them liscenced. Or, what would be the legal ramifications if they just walked them through until the sale and I just signed off on it, if they're not liscenced if it's not possible .

Obviously, I agree with Ray.

This business can be brutal. A significant number of people wash out within a year or two.

Learn how to produce. Then figure out if you want the hassle of other agents.

The answer is most likely/probably NO. They would have no regulatory oversight being "offshore". Its called a "Resident" license for a reason :)

Well the thing is I'm not even just thinking in terms of my own profit to be gained, but also for these people. In the cities they can make around $400usd a month in the BPOs, but in the providences, outside of government and tax payed positions, they'd be lucky to have a job that payed $100usd per month, for 40 hour work weeks. Forcing many into the cities to get a job at the BPOs, and that's for english speakers only. Alot of these english speakers who are in the bpos in the cities out of necessity would love to go back to their homes in the providence's if they could make even 300 per month from home. Its just the problem of if they can get liscenced as a producer being non us citizens and such.

I'm wondering if non US citizens who dont live in US can get a producer liscence? I know people off shore to philipines for lead generation, but for those filipinos to walk them through to the sale, they would be required to be a liscenced producer, so I'm just wondering if that's possible to get them liscenced. Or, what would be the legal ramifications if they just walked them through until the sale and I just signed off on it, if they're not liscenced if it's not possible .

Why don't you just call your state Dept. of Insurance? That way you'd know the correct answer.

Back