Norvax is a JOKE

Well...I just realized that for the last 30 days, ALL of my web visitors that wanted to apply with UHC got this message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Please try again later or call us at 866-830-0326. Thank you.

Ugh...That's UHC's number!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well...I just realized that for the last 30 days, ALL of my web visitors that wanted to apply with UHC got this message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Please try again later or call us at 866-830-0326. Thank you.

Ugh...That's UHC's number!!!!!!!

isint it fun making the billion dollar insurers richer?

Supposedly all Norvax users across the country have this issue although it was not reported or announced. If you're not sure, do a mock UHC quote and "apply" and see what happens.

I tested four different sites in different states and all sent me directly to UHC's phone number.

Hopefully this will be fixed next week. It's been more than a month now.

Mine was down also for a few weeks (UNH), but I just checked my AZ and FL again, and it's been up and running for past week at least, and it shows my phone number

Bill...I just tried yours (I used a name like "testing" so you did not think it was real). I got this message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time.

Please try again later or call us at 866-830-0326. Thank you.

Last edited:
Bill...I just tried yours (I used a name like "testing" so you did not think it was real). I got this message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however we are experiencing technical difficulties at this time.

Please try again later or call us at 866-830-0326. Thank you.

I just did it through a proposal, and also clicked on view proposal through the quote you generated and it worked ok for me both times. I'm using firefox. Maybe, they just hate you. I can email you the proposal I created if you want to test that. Send me your email if you wish at [email protected]

Back