Not Sure what to Expect

JimG

I have been selling all my life over the phone and about a year ago a friend suggested I get my insurance license. Since then i have gotten my license and appointed in about ten states. In my first year I have been selling medsups at the kitchen table. Now I want to do it over the phone. With a dialer I can make 200-300 calls a day. My question is what can I expect to make with that many calls. I do consider myself pretty good on the phone.

Thanks for the help

A good estimate would range between 2-4%, if you're pretty good.

What also matters is how you qualify them-are you looking for an appointment at a later time? One call close?

Chris Westfall is really the right business model for what you want to do. Search on Medicare by phone and one of his websites should come up.

Do give Chris a call... he's a good guy. As far as closing or contact ratio, a dialer (as I'm sure you're aware) is only going to give you more "touches" with live people... the rest falls on your phone skills. Hand dialing 25-35 per hour versus dialing hundreds of call per hour will give you more numbers. Sales is a numbers game. Any dialer will help create more business with you and I'm sure you'll do fine. Congrats on your immediate success.

In my first year I have been selling medsups at the kitchen table. Now I want to do it over the phone.
Thanks for the help

You're definitely on the right path here, if you're pursuing amazing residual income and the peace of mind that comes with it.

As to making your own calls, you've already mastered that aspect of it, and I highly suggest now getting someone else to do that part for you. It is a low dollar activity that is best left to folks that enjoy that aspect, where you could, instead, be focused solely on higher income opportunities - like writing applications and following up with quality leads.

This is, perhaps, the best presentation that I ever heard on this topic and it completely turned my business around the minute I heard it. Watch this video on the "Triad of Awesomeness" by Carl White and you will see what I mean.

Watch this video on the "Triad of Awesomeness"

Latest posts

Back