Obamacare Employee Accidentally Sends Out 2,400 Social Security Numbers

It feels like us as brokers are being shut down and out of business if they have anything to do with it WTF. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

questions:
1) Are they trying to take us down as brokers ?
2) it's seems like they are trying to f#ck with brokers to throw them off their game to sell against the exchange?
3) Do they know how Internet security works? Are they building a health exchange on a easy to hack plat form?
4) do you really think we are going to have jobs in 2014?
5) Why would they even make a list like that?

It feels like us as brokers are being shut down and out of business if they have anything to do with it WTF. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

questions:
1) Are they trying to take us down as brokers ?
2) it's seems like they are trying to f#ck with brokers to throw them off their game to sell against the exchange?
3) Do they know how Internet security works? Are they building a health exchange on a easy to hack plat form?
4) do you really think we are going to have jobs in 2014?
5) Why would they even make a list like that?

1) No
2) No
3) No / Possibly
4) YES!
5) A file like that is pretty standard. They need this information to register brokers to write business through the exchange. You guys are just freaking out. Yes, the security breach is an issue, but the fact that they have such a list is not a reason for concern.

NW is right, it's fairly easy to get one's social if you know what you're doing. I did not know what I was doing when my father died about 11 years ago but I needed his social (he died in a VA domicilary) and they wouldn't give it to me. Well anyway it took about 2 hours to find on the internet and thousands more, don't know if they were all deceased but none the less had access to thousands of social's. Should have written down how I got there, but I'm not a crook. I had an 82 year old client that told me the other day he could hack anything and with just a little knowledge anyone could. But then again he helped build two systems for the old bell telephone company. Just check your credit reports regularly and dispute anything suspicious.

Back