OEP enrollment change

ValeRosso

Guru
I enrolled someone for a 4/1 effective date during open enrollment. She told me that she originally enrolled last Oct and didn't make a change. Well, I took her word for it and sure enough I just found out that she made a change both in AEP and during open enrollment.

I think you can only make one change during OEP, and I also think she will be approved for state pharma program which would grant an SEP. Should have the answer any day now.

What will happen with this one? Will the OEP app be denied then Ill need to resubmit once she gets approved for state pharma program, or is there an easier way around this?

I enrolled someone for a 4/1 effective date during open enrollment. She told me that she originally enrolled last Oct and didn't make a change. Well, I took her word for it and sure enough I just found out that she made a change both in AEP and during open enrollment.

I think you can only make one change during OEP, and I also think she will be approved for state pharma program which would grant an SEP. Should have the answer any day now.

What will happen with this one? Will the OEP app be denied then Ill need to resubmit once she gets approved for state pharma program, or is there an easier way around this?
The oep app will be denied . You’ll have to resubmit it . I’ve seen Humana search for open seps before . The SPAP sep is bs . That’s what call centers use to flip regular clients in the off season .

The oep app will be denied . You’ll have to resubmit it . I’ve seen Humana search for open seps before . The SPAP sep is bs . That’s what call centers use to flip regular clients in the off season .

Aw man. Ok, figures.

Yeah I agree with you, but at least in this case it’s gonna help her a lot, she’s on 20 meds.

Aw man. Ok, figures.

Yeah I agree with you, but at least in this case it’s gonna help her a lot, she’s on 20 meds.
Yeah it’s nice to have in your pocket . But only use very sparingly .In the last yr I’ve gotten emails from carriers that abusing sep’s could cause disciplinary action up to termination . Last yr the SPAP sep got used so much by call centers in the off season Humana started cracking down I heard . I used to be bewildered yrs ago how my regular non lis got flipped in July . Then I learned about SPAP. But I’m careful moving non lis as the yr progresses as many have used some of there moop . I don’t want to reset that with a new plan

Back