Offering Telemarketing Services

RoseD

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I offer Telemarketing services.

I charge monthly for my services, and I want to include pretty much everything that an agent would need to get me started calling

Can someone clue me into what I would be looking for when purchasing a list from a provider?

I would like to have some sources of list providers all I have are business to business providers

You can post here or request my email for some reason I can't post it here
Thank You

Re: Telemarketing

I charge monthly for my services, and I want to include pretty much everything that an agent would need to get me started calling

Can someone clue me into what I would be looking for when purchasing a list from a provider?

I would like to have some sources of list providers all I have are business to business providers

Thank You

If you are looking for lists I believe Josh is your go-to guy. He has pretty much everything and at a good rate as well.

He also is the guy you would want to talk to about questions for shopping for the lists as well, he has probably heard it all.

Thank You

That's definitely something I can help you with, both business and consumer lists. I also recently launched a dialer service that might help you bring more value to your clients as well. Feel free to shoot me an email, [email protected].

Welcome to the forum! When you get enough posts you should offer your services in appropriate forum and you'll get some inquiries. There are alot of options out there for lists: Cole Information, Affordable Marketing Lists, SalesGenie, D&B, GoLeads, infoUSA, etc. Just check their accuracy % (should be over 85%), how often they refresh their data (quarterly, semi, annual), scrubbed/nonscrubbed, filter options available, etc.

Depending on the vendor you could pay a higher price data based on the filters they offer but you won't use... more filters are not necessarily better. You can buy a la carte, monthly subscription or one-time subscription fee. Just don't put large deposit or sign contract and most let you search for free. Alot to consider but you can post on here and get feedback. Also, pm me and I may be able to send business your way as well. Take care.

Thanks for helping me out everyone, Josh I am looking into your list...I thought I subscribed to the thread, and just received no replies then I come back today and see replies lol

I really appreciate the help, Josh I will email you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome to the forum! When you get enough posts you should offer your services in appropriate forum and you'll get some inquiries. There are alot of options out there for lists: Cole Information, Affordable Marketing Lists, SalesGenie, D&B, GoLeads, infoUSA, etc. Just check their accuracy % (should be over 85%), how often they refresh their data (quarterly, semi, annual), scrubbed/nonscrubbed, filter options available, etc.

Depending on the vendor you could pay a higher price data based on the filters they offer but you won't use... more filters are not necessarily better. You can buy a la carte, monthly subscription or one-time subscription fee. Just don't put large deposit or sign contract and most let you search for free. Alot to consider but you can post on here and get feedback. Also, pm me and I may be able to send business your way as well. Take care.

Hi Cory I cannot PM yet what's your email or you can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back