Online Marketing - Message Me for Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugeneM

Guru
100+ Post Club
Found an seo company that is actually legit. I work with some of the guys over there to do insurance industry specific marketing. They do the programming I make sure they set it up right. Let me know if you want information.

It is NOT pay per click is organic, maps and the new image section.

surprised to find an seo that can actually place people on the 1st page.

Found an seo company that is actually legit. I work with some of the guys over there to do insurance industry specific marketing. They do the programming I make sure they set it up right. Let me know if you want information.

Wow, that is not easy to do. If its cost effective Id jump all over that.

What is the cost of this and how many add words on google do you get.

its more then reasonable, plus you get someone thats knows the insurance industry inside and out helping you with keywords etc...

10 keywords unlimited clicks. Starts at $99.00/m after you make it past the first year 12/m its $49.00 for life. Comes with a 7 page wordpress website and a bunch of local directories.

$100 set up one time.

Pretty much the best deal I have ever seen.

Hey Eugene,

I work for a firm in the San Fernando Valley specializing in employee benefits. We just went live with our new website and I'm interested in options with SEO. I saw a post of yours and was interested in hearing more about it.

Please fill me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back