• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Online Quote Website

wfs

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can anyone recommend either of the following:

1) A hosted website solution that provides instant online quotes for companies that you represent.

2) A solution that can provide term quotes and can be integrated into a site that I currently have.

I would like to actively market a quote website and receive all of the leads from it. If anyone has any experience with this, I'd love the feedback and some example sites.

Thanks,

Len

As an imo we offer free websites to all of our agents-

Please contact me to discuss

Joseph, thanks so much for the spam - in violation of the forum's rules. Did you bother to read 'em when you signed up?

Anyway, now that you've shared you email address with us, look for your inbox to be stuffed with real interesting items.

Can anyone recommend either of the following:

1) A hosted website solution that provides instant online quotes for companies that you represent.

2) A solution that can provide term quotes and can be integrated into a site that I currently have.

I would like to actively market a quote website and receive all of the leads from it. If anyone has any experience with this, I'd love the feedback and some example sites.

Thanks,

Len

1) Norvax is a great choice... You also can find partners that will give you free online quoting.

2) Try RBC for online term quotes. If you have questions please feel free to contact me. I have experience with them.

You can either use a quote engine or create a quote form for your website both can be profitable if done correctly. Just don't expect a quote engine to make the sells for you.

not to sound lazy, alright to sound lazy, can a quote engine make a sale for me?? or do i have to follow up with every submitted quote. The client or lead already submitted once, i dont want the client to think they are gonna get pelted with hundreds of ravenous agents again. Plus, i dont want to get up late at night from my stupor because some narco left a submission, any advice for the lazy agent?? (gotta love the new generations)

You'll get plenty of people that click on "apply now" that never apply.

I learned early to call them...low key...and your results will increase. Follow-up always improves ROI.

Spellcheck was used in this post.
WebNanny was not used in this post.

not to sound lazy, alright to sound lazy, can a quote engine make a sale for me?? or do i have to follow up with every submitted quote. The client or lead already submitted once, i dont want the client to think they are gonna get pelted with hundreds of ravenous agents again. Plus, i dont want to get up late at night from my stupor because some narco left a submission, any advice for the lazy agent?? (gotta love the new generations)
Since both you and I voted for Ron Paul I thought I'd respond to this.

Yesterday I had someone go to my website and apply for a policy. The monthly premium of $56 for the 4 yr. old child put me over the top and I no longer need to solicit business.

Rick

Back