(Open Call) AI-powered Insurance Valuations - Innovation Pilot

altfndata

Calling all P&C insurance agents, brokers, agencies, and insurtech innovators!

New York-based firm Alt/Finance - Alternative Data Solutions has opened applications for its innovation pilot of new AI-powered automated insurance valuations software for unparalleled access to real-time pricing data.

We'll be unveiling this at the Techstars New York City (October 2023) Demo Day on Jan 10 and are offering priority access to selected participants. If you're a P&C insurance broker, agent or underwriter who frequently handles valuations and quotes, this solution is perfect for you.

Join the pilot for first access to AI-powered solutions and start off 2024 with an unrivaled competitive advantage. Reserve your seat by Jan 3rd here: https://www.altfndata.com/request-access

I have read this post twice - and...I still do not understand it.
AI-powered automated insurance valuations software for unparalleled access to real-time pricing data.
of What?

You say you want both "insurance agents" and "insurtech inovators" - are you sure you do - those are two totally different groups of people.

And.... Why are you telling us about this now in Dec 2023 when you are unveiling it in Oct 2023, or did you mean Oct 2024?

I know what the problem is though - its obvious to all of us - AI right this!

Back