Over 800 Lives A Year

Don't forget that we're not talking about 800 APPLICATIONS.

The thread title was 800 LIVES.

The base WL is a 'life'.

The PUA is another 'life'.

The term rider is another 'life'... all on the same application.

So, divide that 800 by 3... and you're probably getting closer to the truth of the situation.

Uh .. you sure about that??

There are guys out there who are just machines. We tease a guy at a satellite office I work out of occasionally. First year in the business he writes over 500 flex premium annuities. He is in year 5 now I guess and has over 1,500 clients with flex premiums.

He just recently figured out how much money he could make selling life insurance using small WL and term and in 3 weeks made over 10k and he is at a 80% commission LOL.

He has an extremely hard time closing big cases though. His personality and the way his brain works doesn't mesh well with most folks. He usually splits big cases with those who can close them.

I asked him what his secret was one day and he said "I set goals and I don't give up till I hit them". He was a former professional athlete and is now an assistant coach and trainer when he isn't producing which I think helped move his career along. He also now shares an assistant.

Anything that gets in the way of his goals he removes from his life. He even kicked his wife to the curb LOL Absolutely no negativity allowed in his presence or he'll tell you to take it somewhere else.

Got to have goals and a structured life. His life is so structured he has more time than I do. M-F 12 hours per day minimum for work and weekends to party. He takes two months vacation per year as well to relax.

He is the real deal...in the PA area. He has another agent in the office writing policies as well, and a support staff to handle all non selling activities.

The real kicker is that with ON when you reach certain production levels, you are eligible to share in mortality profit program, which is incredible and puts tons of $$ in your retirement fund if you are in it.

Think of how a doctor's office is managed...very similar practice.

you are referring to the "profit partnership" plan with ONAT. all PGAs are eligible. its basically a deferral of the annual persistency bonus with a contribution from ONAT based on mortality profits. its tiered, so to make it hum requires consistent, significant production and excellent persistency. to max out takes a minimum of $120k of NAFYC or $220/230k of annual prem depending on which products you sell. the only thing close to it i know of is the old NYL "nylic" plan they discontinued in the mid 90's.

you are referring to the "profit partnership" plan with ONAT. all PGAs are eligible. its basically a deferral of the annual persistency bonus with a contribution from ONAT based on mortality profits. its tiered, so to make it hum requires consistent, significant production and excellent persistency. to max out takes a minimum of $120k of NAFYC or $220/230k of annual prem depending on which products you sell. the only thing close to it i know of is the old NYL "nylic" plan they discontinued in the mid 90's.

that's it....when you look at the history of that program, the interest rates credited run 10-20% per year over past 10 years.

Back