Oxford Life Production Letter

That's what they told me.

----------

They called all the IMOs and let them know ahead of time. A month ahead. Told us we could pull anyone out of the cuts we wanted. But wasn't really any need to since they said anyone that is getting chopped just for inactivity can just do an application anytime they want and be instantly reappointed.

If your whole IMO got chopped they weren't hitting the numbers they committed to in order to have the IMO level. Oxford is strict on that.

I was told and promised that this IMO (im not with them anymore, been back with 360 for a while) did not get any warning:nah: Im sure they did but just failed to follow through and tell anyone.....not surprising, most imo's dont follow through. Sure glad mine does:biggrin:

I was told and promised that this IMO (im not with them anymore, been back with 360 for a while) did not get any warning:nah: Im sure they did but just failed to follow through and tell anyone.....not surprising, most imo's dont follow through. Sure glad mine does:biggrin:

You were told the truth when you brought it up. The communication went to the wrong person and that's the facts. Glad you are happy now.

You were told the truth when you brought it up. The communication went to the wrong person and that's the facts. Glad you are happy now.

Sooooo it went to the wrong person and screwed how many agents? I was told you guys never were contacted by the carrier and never knew about this until agents started bombarding your office with "WTF" calls. Its all good, not trying to start a flame war, those are the facts. Glad you are happy.

Sooooo it went to the wrong person and screwed how many agents? I was told you guys never were contacted by the carrier and never knew about this until agents started bombarding your office with "WTF" calls. Its all good, not trying to start a flame war, those are the facts. Glad you are happy.

Not really any other than of course you as you have already mentioned due to Oxford not being used with us. You were the one who originally brought it up and that's when it all came out after the carrier was contacted.

Galt you gotta be good today bc Boman is already acting up!!! We can't have you both on fire!!

Not really any other than of course you as you have already mentioned due to Oxford not being used with us. You were the one who originally brought it up and that's when it all came out after the carrier was contacted.

So you guys really didnt have a clue? Dang, thats cold man. If I came off the wrong way I really didnt mean it that way....when you get told 2 different things...but you are here and they are not, so I would assume you guys got screwed too:yes:

----------

Galt you gotta be good today bc Boman is already acting up!!! We can't have you both on fire!!

Im trying....Im really really trying.......to not be "that guy";)

I got my letter on Friday. I have three med supps with them. So do they just keep my renewals then, if I let my contract term?

You keep the renewals. I got my letter, but I have a client that will likely be enrolling with them in TN.

Back