P&C Exam

Well, I take my Texas P&C license exam tomorrow morning!
:unsure:
Wish me luck. It probably wasn't good that I read on the testing website that only 42% of people pass it the first time!
</IMG>

It's not that difficult at all. You have to get C to pass, and I am sure you will.If you didn't nothings wrong with taking it again.Good luck.

:unsure: Wish me luck. It probably wasn't good that I read on the testing website that only 42% of people pass it the first time!

Don't sweat it you will pass. I took a Florida exam (non-insurance) and only 25% were suppose to pass it the first time. I also took a specialty exam that out of 300 who took the test only six passed. It was the only licensing exam that I ever failed. Guess what? They threw out the results, revised the test, and did it again. I passed the revised test.

Now what???? Oops, sorry, that was the question you were supposed to ask....

82? You studied to much. Anything over just passing is a waste of time!!!! By the way, congratulations!

Now, get to work.

Dan

What do you mean? It's just as easy as the life & health stuff, right?:huh:

Seriously, I figured I'd be wasting my time trying for direct appointments at this time. So I have a demo scheduled for Monday with Superior Access. After that, just wait and watch the clients roll in. After all, they are required by law to maintain auto insurance. They should be beating down my door, right? :goofy:

:unsure:
Wish me luck. It probably wasn't good that I read on the testing website that only 42% of people pass it the first time!
</IMG>

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now the real work begins, time to get those appointments and put your sales experience to the test. Best of Luck.:GEEK:

Back