Pa. insurance commissioner warns businesses of increased liability if they reopen without governor’s

When will we realize that WE control our destinies? If I am afraid of the virus, I can stay home. If there is a line at the door of the store I can pass by. If the store seems too crowded inside, I can leave. After visiting an establishment I can disinfect and wash. If I get sick there is a 97%+ chance I will get better. If you are uncomfortable, leave

When will we realize that WE control our destinies? If I am afraid of the virus, I can stay home. If there is a line at the door of the store I can pass by. If the store seems too crowded inside, I can leave. After visiting an establishment I can disinfect and wash. If I get sick there is a 97%+ chance I will get better. If you are uncomfortable, leave
just had to get a $5 part for leaky PVC pipe at the hardware store. I had no anxiety until I got in there & saw 25 workers & customers looking like they were gonna rob the place. This is in a county with 300k people with a total of 20 deaths, of which all 20 were in a hospice/nursing home, some of which were sent there by our governors order to rehabilitate.

There is no right or wrong on this issue and I am not one of the protesters on TV. I would not force someone to live by my interpretation of the correct course of action but I am tired of being forced to live by someone else's interpretation. I will accept social distancing which comes from a country where people have historically not understood personal space

Back