Page 1 but No Results

Couple of things to increase site conversion

1. Whatever your customer needs or wants to do, needs to be less then 1 click away

2. Make everything really obvious (I am not being mean just analyzing)

Your get a quote buttons are the same color as, People scan not read so any blending will result in a missed opportunity

When I did click on get a life quote I was redirected to more things to click, even worse I had to read a bunch of stuff (as a customer I didn't come here for reading, I came for answers without needing to try)

3. Your main form
"How can we help you" is not a call to action! "Get a quote in less then 60 seconds" "change your life in less then 60 seconds" "Free chocolate in less then 60 seconds" these are calls to action. Your website MUST show people where to go without them needing to think about it, questions to them are not accomplishing that 1 thing that MUST happen

4. Kill the small text on your site and the left hand menu (I literally looked around for 30 seconds before I saw home, if I was a normal person I just would have left and gone to progressive.com)

All the small text on your homepage "welcome to my website" "insurance for everyone" "customer service" kill it, it is fluff and you are better then that.

5. The first things your prospect needs to know is that they are in the right place. I am a 28 year old divorcee with 2 kids who runs a small software firm......am I in the right place?? Your site is not letting me know? I know it says that you have a plan for everyone....but I am not looking for everyone insurance, I am looking for life insurance to protect my business in case something happens to my partner and his wife wants her share in cash.....where is that?

I know it is hard because WI is a small place, but you need to figure out who your customer is and take care of them right off the bat, Would you put your office in the middle of a maze and then wonder why no one is showing up?

If you need any help just PM me and I can at least review some stuff with you...plus I am not a web designer anymore so no pitch :)

Sent you a pm.......................

Back