Participating Whole Life

Gee. Then why do folks like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump, etc.. carry permanent life insurance?

Because they actually understand how to maximize their money and how taxes will effect the ones they love.

Unfortunately most Americans are financially illiterate.

I used to. And I know term isn't available for children. But I don't believe family members need coverage until they contribute. After all insurance is really for income replacement for the major breadwinner. Or don't you agree?

You would be mistaken then. A couple years ago I wrote larger term plans for my three youngest. I did not buy these for my benefit.

Aren't you the poster asking if you're term policy could be non renewed? Because of by pass?

Ditto to scagent I write a lot of people that bought term. Now are scrambling to find coverage.

Last edited:
Aren't you the poster asking if you're term policy could be non renewed? Because of by pass?

Ditto to scagent I write a lot of people that bought term. Now are scrambling to find coverage.

Kind of like people who have had an unexpected health issues and now possibly might not be able to get new coverage or renew their current coverage? And even if they can renew their current coverage (which they most likely can if its a half decent policy) it will most likely be unaffordable after 10 years....

Kind of like people who have had an unexpected health issues and now possibly might not be able to get new coverage or renew their current coverage? And even if they can renew their current coverage (which they most likely can if its a half decent policy) it will most likely be unaffordable after 10 years....

Do not discourage him. I feed my kids off of people like him. A 20yr term policy on a hot shot 45 year old 20 years ago is a few mortgage payments for me today.

Back