Personal Lines Producer Commission Structure?

insurance404

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I’m looking to hire a Personal Lines Producer near Seattle. I would prefer to hire someone with a book of business or performing well and willing to compensate them well! If you are looking for a producer job let me know in this area as well.

What are successful commission structures you have set up? Mainly looking for innovative ideas. Please send me a PM if you want to keep info private.

Thank you!

I’m looking to hire a Personal Lines Producer near Seattle. I would prefer to hire someone with a book of business or performing well and willing to compensate them well! If you are looking for a producer job let me know in this area as well.

What are successful commission structures you have set up? Mainly looking for innovative ideas. Please send me a PM if you want to keep info private.

Thank you!

Just curious, why are you "Mainly looking for innovative ideas" instead of consistently proven scenarios?

Dont understand why you are looking for a producer WITH a BOB. If the person has a BOB you should be looking to buy that and hire the producer for your agency

I

Thank you!

I hear there are a lot of innovative types that don't take no for an answer, willing to do anything necessary to get their message heard in a 6 block radius in Seattle that might be willing to take you up on your offer. Likely wouldn't have to pay them much at all

Last edited:
Yes, Im looking for Proven Ways of compensating a new producer that is looking for a great place to work. I dont micromanage.

Overall any ideas help, the posts here dont mention anything about compensation base or earn out or percentage. If you could post some info that would be helpful or send me a private message if you would like. I do know what some basic comp levels are, yet wanted to make sure I have some good proven ideas as well.

Want a good one, pay 40-59K and first year commissions. Want a mediocre one pay 25K and 50% of first year commission

Back