Please go away: A story of breaking up

MIGA1626

Super Genius
What is proper procedure for firing a client? Often times they will have multiple policies with multiple carriers so just one non-renewal won't work. I wish I had the authority to click a button and make all their policies disappear and my phone would magically block them from ever contacting me again. Most of the times it is over a ridiculous amount of claims they are having or just being rude and demanding acting like they are the only person on earth(often times both). What are your guy's thoughts? Thank you for allowing my rant.

I have tried that exact thing. What happens is they just don't leave and they keep their policies active. Can I legally be the one to cancel their policies as long as I give them the state required notice?

I have tried that exact thing. What happens is they just don't leave and they keep their policies active. Can I legally be the one to cancel their policies as long as I give them the state required notice?

I would not do that if something happens and they didnt have ins you would be on the hook

I have told client to call company direct for all you Customer service needs

I have only had to do it 2 X

its never been issue, One cancelled right away the other kept policy and I got paid

I wouldn't cancel their insurance. I would call your company, ask them to remove them off your book. Then send a certified letter indicating that you would no longer be their agent moving forward.

It's really that "easy."

Latest posts

Back