PnC agent needed to obtain appts and cross-sell call center's health book

OregonDave

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Oregon
Looking for experienced agent to be principal for property and casualty appointments and cross sell large and growing health book.

Health clients are national but mostly in Oregon. Approximately 750 families on the books.

PM me for details, this can be a work from home opportunity for the right agent.

Our agency has been in business for ten years and is a spin-off of a very high producing call center purchased by NGIC several years ago. I and my fellow founders were their top agents, one of whom is one of the highest producing united healthcare agents in the nation.

Our leads are mostly self-generated by myself using SEO, PPC, and Social Media. No All Web or Datalot junk for our agents. Therefore, all of our leads are exclusive to our agency.

I'm looking for someone extremely reliable to cross-sell the existing book and work leads generated through our online funnels. High growth potential as my partner continues to grow the health side and I develop leads directly for home and auto.

If you want to make a lot of money and know exactly what you are doing selling and potentially managing a home/auto/commercial telesales department then I want to talk to you.

Back