Postcardmania

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Have any of you tried Postcardmania ??

I get something from them in the mail all the time and I just wanted to know if they are working for others.

They have terrible customer service. It's amazing how much they love you before you send them money. Afterwards, not so much.

Once I placed my order, it was damn near impossible to get anyone on the phone. Nobody took ownership of my account nor my issues.

I did a couple of mailings with them (quantity discount). Expensive and they screwed both of them up. Fortunately, they f*cked up so badly even they had to admit it and refunded part of my money.

Stay far, far away from them.

Disclaimer...this is based upon my personal experience a couple of years ago. Maybe they have made a 180 degree turnaround since then - but I doubt it.

Rick

:biggrin: I have never had any problems with Postcardmania. They have been nothing but professional & on time with my orders. I have recommended postcardmania whenever I can to anyone doing direct marketing. With the economy the way it is, I don't have the time or money to do it better than them. I wanted to be sure others don't read your post and sink their fine business with your one bad post. :yes:

My company has used Postcard Mania for the past year or so, and we have had great results. We originally started using them because their pricing was so good, but we also found that their design work is better than anyone we have ever used, so now we have them do design for all of our advertising, not just postcards. We've been very happy with quality, turn around time and customer service, and would definitely recommend them.

That's great Mark. They were worthless when I used them.

Rick

You were bragging about them in the other post.

Must have been your last order.

They have a couple of postcards that I like.

Also, how are you feeling? I hope you heal up fast.

You were bragging about them in the other post.

Must have been your last order.

They have a couple of postcards that I like.

Also, how are you feeling? I hope you heal up fast.

No, you need to actually read my other posts about them.

And the surgeon is a genius. 2 days after hip replacement I'm walking without a cane.

Rick

No, you need to actually read my other posts about them.

And the surgeon is a genius. 2 days after hip replacement I'm walking without a cane.

Rick

The real question is how is your golf game after the new hip.

Back